Find The Best Offer In 4 Simple Steps
Offering Has Never Made Life Easier
Request Your Job
Complete a Smart Job Request form for your desired product or service to get started. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to answer a few basic questions to start receiving jobs from businesses in your desired location.
Receive Offers And Review Your Offers
Once you submit your job, you can receive up to 15 offers from qualified businesses specifying their price and timeline. Pick your preferred options and connect with qualified businesses safely and securely via our Smart Dashboard.
Screen Your Options
Our pre-approval process offers more flexibility than traditional comparison shopping so you can choose with confidence. Follow-up with your preferred choices, requests more details, and view providers previous work before making a final decision.
Confirm Your Offer
Once you confirm the offer, you'll get bonus StashPoints, redeemable on your next booking and your provider will get to work.
We've Helped Hundreds Get The Best Offers
Say What They Are Saying
I heard about stashoffer from my friend and decided to give it a try. I had a amazing experience, and definitely recommend it for any kind of service offers you are looking for.
The website is very unique and totally different from what I anticipated. How easy stashoffer made it to get offers and choose the ones that suits you the best, without going anywhere out.
At first, I couldn’t believe that I could get various jobs for my kids’ room paint job for free. I was able to get the satisfactory offer without any physical botheration
I would undoubtedly recommend stashoffer. Very easy way to get many offers from different professionals. Will definitely use it again.
The best part is, nobody annoyed me with annoying calls or texts. Only the company that I confirmed, reached out to me for any further details.
The experience was promising. It took few minutes to request a job, otherwise, I think I would have called or drove to different offices on my own. Good job done for me. Thank you
When choosing a plumber online, make sure to check the following factors. These factors include:
- Is the plumber insured?
- Is the plumber certified?
- Does the plumber offer a guarantee for his work?
- Does the plumber have good reviews from past clients?
- Is the plumber connected to an established company or website?
- Is the price quote given by the plumber for the required job realistic?
Plumbers can be categorized according to their skill level. When choosing the plumber that will be suitable for your job, you should look at the size and technicality of your project and pick the plumber accordingly. The different types of plumbers are:
- Apprentice: This is a plumber who is training under a non-union or union contractor organization.
- Journeyman: This is a plumber who has received a license from the local state after completing training.
- Master plumber: This is most qualified plumber and has an associate degree or certificate from a vocational institute.
Most people look for the plumber with the lowest hourly rate. This may not be very wise, as the plumber may not have the same level of experience and may not be able to provide you with the best quality of work. The best way to determine a good price for your plumbing job is to get estimates from several plumbers and compare them in terms of hourly rate, cost of material, timeframe taken to complete the job and any additional expenses charged.
You should consider the requirements of your project and your budget, when making a decision between the two. The differences between the two that will help you to make an informed decision are given below.
- Stainless steel valves tend to be more expensive than their brass counterparts.
- Brass valves are only approved by FDA if they are certified and lead free. Stainless steel is FDA approved.
- Brass is better for welding as compared to stainless steel.
- Though brass can withstand corrosion, stainless steel is better in this aspect.
Beside looking at these differences, you can consult with your plumber before making your final decision.