Find The Best Offer In 4 Simple Steps
Offering Has Never Made Life Easier
Request Your Job
Complete a Smart Job Request form for your desired product or service to get started. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to answer a few basic questions to start receiving jobs from businesses in your desired location.
Receive Offers And Review Your Offers
Once you submit your job, you can receive up to 15 offers from qualified businesses specifying their price and timeline. Pick your preferred options and connect with qualified businesses safely and securely via our Smart Dashboard.
Screen Your Options
Our pre-approval process offers more flexibility than traditional comparison shopping so you can choose with confidence. Follow-up with your preferred choices, requests more details, and view providers previous work before making a final decision.
Confirm Your Offer
Once you confirm the offer, you'll get bonus StashPoints, redeemable on your next booking and your provider will get to work.
We've Helped Hundreds Get The Best Offers
Say What They Are Saying
I heard about stashoffer from my friend and decided to give it a try. I had a amazing experience, and definitely recommend it for any kind of service offers you are looking for.
The website is very unique and totally different from what I anticipated. How easy stashoffer made it to get offers and choose the ones that suits you the best, without going anywhere out.
At first, I couldn’t believe that I could get various jobs for my kids’ room paint job for free. I was able to get the satisfactory offer without any physical botheration
I would undoubtedly recommend stashoffer. Very easy way to get many offers from different professionals. Will definitely use it again.
The best part is, nobody annoyed me with annoying calls or texts. Only the company that I confirmed, reached out to me for any further details.
The experience was promising. It took few minutes to request a job, otherwise, I think I would have called or drove to different offices on my own. Good job done for me. Thank you
Landscaping costs vary depending on the size of the job and how many landscapers it requires.
- Landscaping Cost per Hour: $50 to $100 per hour depending on the size and the number of laborers.
- Landscaping Cost Per Square Foot: landscaping costs $4 to $12 per square foot after installation.
The average price of various landscaping jobs has been outlined below to give you a general guideline as to how much you will have to pay. Note that these are average prices, and some prices may differ according to the size of the project and the area and expertise of the company.
- Landscaping Installation (from scratch) $3,000 - $15,950
- Lawn Seeding $300 - $700
- Sod Installation $1,100 for the sod or $3,000 installed
- Mulching Costs $200 - $500
- Fill Dirt & Topsoil Costs $150 – $600
- Artificial Turf Installation $3,000 - $10,000
- Sprinkler System Installation $2,150 - $4,000
- Gravel Installation $180 - $1,800
- Landscape Curbing $800 - $1,500
- Lawn Mowing $25 - $50
- Misting System Install $1,000 - $2,500
- Pond Installation $2,155 and $3,218
- Water Fountain Installation $2,000
- Tree Trimming $250 - $500
- Tree Removal $12 - $13 /foot ($200 - $600 /tree)
- Lawn Grading $125 per cubic yard of dirt
- Landscape Design $50–100 per hour
- Landscaping Maintenance $100–200 per month
- Landscaping Permits Up to $1,000
A landscaping project can include both the softscapes and hardscapes. The difference between the two is highlighted below.
Softscapes refer to the lawn area and the garden beds and plant material that are incorporated into a landscape. The plant material includes trees, shrubs, annuals and vegetative groundcovers, vines, perennials, ornamental grasses and ferns.
Hardscapes includes all the solid materials used in the landscape. This comprises of the decks, fences, pergolas, retaining walls and decorative pieces like accent rocks, ponds and fountains. It also includes surface treatments like interlock walkways, flagstone patios, and asphalt driveways.
A landscaping Service will provide all the service require to design, construct and maintain your lawn. These services include designing your space, incorporating not only the softscape and botanical elements such as trees, lawns and other flora, but also designing and constructing the pathways, fencing, fountain, ponds etc. They also provide maintenance services such as mowing the lawn, raking leaves, trimming shrubs and various soil treatments such as weed removal, insecticide treatments etc. You can hire the landscaping professionals for the service you require based on your needs. You can get access to their services for a one-time lawn treatment to upgrade your area or have them come on a regular or seasonal basis to maintain your yard.
Landscaping and gardening both involve the creation and maintenance of well-designed, aesthetically pleasing outdoor spaces. However, there are some differences between the two.
- Landscaping: Landscaping refers to the visualization of an outdoor space and then the creation of that space. Landscaping not only incorporates the softscapes, that includes the trees, lawns and shrubbery but also includes the hardscapes such as pathways, fences, feature items such as ponds and fountains.
- Gardening: Gardening also involves the design, planning and maintenance, but gardening usually involves only the softscapes, which are the plants in a space. Gardeners are responsible for the planting, weeding, cultivating, replacing and harvesting the plants. Gardening is an ongoing activity as the gardens require tending and continuous maintenance. Gardening professionals also requires specialized knowledge of soil ecology, climate, plants, water drainage and pest infestations to be able to maintain a well-maintained lawn.