Find The Best Offer In 4 Simple Steps
Offering Has Never Made Life Easier
Request Your Job
Complete a Smart Job Request form for your desired product or service to get started. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to answer a few basic questions to start receiving jobs from businesses in your desired location.
Receive Offers And Review Your Offers
Once you submit your job, you can receive up to 15 offers from qualified businesses specifying their price and timeline. Pick your preferred options and connect with qualified businesses safely and securely via our Smart Dashboard.
Screen Your Options
Our pre-approval process offers more flexibility than traditional comparison shopping so you can choose with confidence. Follow-up with your preferred choices, requests more details, and view providers previous work before making a final decision.
Confirm Your Offer
Once you confirm the offer, you'll get bonus StashPoints, redeemable on your next booking and your provider will get to work.
We've Helped Hundreds Get The Best Offers
Say What They Are Saying
I heard about stashoffer from my friend and decided to give it a try. I had a amazing experience, and definitely recommend it for any kind of service offers you are looking for.
The website is very unique and totally different from what I anticipated. How easy stashoffer made it to get offers and choose the ones that suits you the best, without going anywhere out.
At first, I couldn’t believe that I could get various jobs for my kids’ room paint job for free. I was able to get the satisfactory offer without any physical botheration
I would undoubtedly recommend stashoffer. Very easy way to get many offers from different professionals. Will definitely use it again.
The best part is, nobody annoyed me with annoying calls or texts. Only the company that I confirmed, reached out to me for any further details.
The experience was promising. It took few minutes to request a job, otherwise, I think I would have called or drove to different offices on my own. Good job done for me. Thank you
Paint comes in a different textures and types. It is very difficult for someone to pick the best kind of paint that would be suitable for their homes and offices with the variety of options available. Here is a guide to the different types to help you make a more informed decision.
- Primers: These are also called sealers and are used as an undercoating to aggregate the material and clean the surface.
- Latex: Latex paint is the most common and preferred paint type. The reason for this is its long-lasting durability and the ease with which you can clean up. It does not fade easily which is why it is recommended to be used in most wall of your home and property.
- Oil-based Paint: Oil-based paint is great for priming real wood moldings and trim as it tends to seal stains and knots from the wood better than a latex paint wood. It takes longer to dry so make sure you plan for the drying time.
- Acrylic Paint: Acrylic Paint is a water-based paint and is recommended for kitchens and bathrooms as they are resistant to moisture and steam. They don’t yellow over time and the color stays intact for a longer time.
- Word of Mouth: A referral by family, friends or acquaintance, someone who has used the services of a painting contractor and is very pleased with their work.
- Reviews online: Today, when most people look for services online, reviews from a reputable website can give a good indication of the professionalism of a painting company or professional.
Spraying and ‘brush and roll’ are both different ways to apply the paint.
The difference between the two is that spraying provides a smoother appearance but it very difficult to touch up. On the other hand, brushing and rolling doesn’t give as smooth a finish as spraying, but it is easier to touch up. You can talk to the painting professional you hire to discuss which option would be the best for you.
Paint finish, gloss level, sheen and enamel all refer to the same thing. They describe the smoothness and the way the paint reflects light. There are about 6 different sheen types and each of them have different light reflecting qualities. These sheens include:
- Flat or Matte
- Low luster
- High gloss
Each sheen has different qualities and uses. You can discuss paint finish options with your painter to determine the best finish perfect for your house. A flat or matte finish gives the surface a velvety look and is usually applied on the ceilings. The higher the sheen or gloss, the easier it is to clean the surface, but it can also make imperfections more visible.
White or off-white is the color to pick if you are in the process of selling your house. This will allow the buyer to paint the wall in the color of their choice. White also gives the room a brighter and clean appearance. However, if you are renovating your house, you can pick from the hundreds of colors available. If the options are making you confused, you can talk to the painting professional to give ideas on colors that can be paired with each other and which color would look good in each room. A good rule of thumb is to look at the color wheel. Colors that are next to each other are analogous to each other and will allow one color to stand out. Colors on the opposite side of each other are complementary and play well with each other well. Shades in the same color will give a subtle look. Cool colors such as blue, green and purples makes a room look bigger and airy while colors such as red, yellow and orange give a more vibrant look. You can look into the above suggestions when deciding on the color you want to use for your rooms.